How To Use
Use your cleanser as instructed, lightly soak your mitt with warm water and remove the cleanser residue from the skin whilst gently massaging and exfoliating the face, neck and décolletage. Rinse the mitt with fresh water when finished.
Looking after the Cleansing Mitt & Travel Bag
• Rinse the mitt with lukewarm water to remove residue after each use
• Wring mitt to remove excess water and leave to air dry
• Wash your mitt every 3-4 days, use multiple mitts and rotate between washes
• Machine wash the mitt and bag at 40°C
• Air dry or tumble dry on low heat after washing
Using the Travel Bag
Wring the mitt thoroughly after use and place the mitt in the bag and pull drawstrings to close. Only use the bag for traveling between destinations, it is not intended to be used as day to day storage. Do not store the mitt wet or damp in the bag for over 24 hours. Turn the bag inside out to dry thoroughly once you’ve reached your destination and wash regularly. Rinse the mitt after using the bag.
90% bamboo, 10% polyester, 100% bamboo Loops